The Riff, and the Solo The Riff, and the Solo

Yea, it's great!

I love it, the SG really brings the riffs out. Well, I've got to go. Keep on soloing!

-your #1 fan

Don't know how Don't know how

Hey, it doesn't need lyrics!!!

I love it!!! I can't imagine how you came up with it either, it's awesome!
Sorry Ahhoo, but something this great is way beyond lyrics. There are just some songs that don't need them. I mean, with a riff like that, lyrics would just spoil it!

Loop-De-Loop Loop-De-Loop

FIRST REVIEW!!!

Hey man, I really like this song, but it's a little too long. I mean, it's not too crazy, and it's not overdone, but it seems to just drag on and on without ever stopping (and no, I'm not stupid, I know it loops).

your critical friend,
-Joe Shmoe

Dan's Song Dan's Song

Ah yes... Dan's song.

Dan has pretty good taste. He's an okay bass guitarist, and his style in music is pretty good too. I'll give him an overall 10.

Death by Riff Death by Riff

SWEET!!!

Awesome riff!!! One of the greatest yet! I could go on listening to this for hours! Keep up the great work, and tell the band I said Hi!

-Your #1 fan!!!

What's up with that What's up with that

dude... what's up with that?

HAHA!!! Out of all your songs I think this is the funniest! I love how it's original, which is hard to find, especially with good quality! ROCK ON!!!
-yoyoman69

Blues Riff Blues Riff

Keep on strumming...

We will always love you... as long as you still have a smile on your face and a guitar in your arms... WE LOVE YOU!!! (Well... I don't know about "we" but I do... you rock.)
-yoyoman69 (and "we")

yoyobro69 responds:

Thanks Dude, I appreciate your appreciation of my band. see yah

Six_Fifty_Six Six_Fifty_Six

ROCK ON!!!

All I can say is you are THE best my friend... THE BEST... the only thing that can make this better is a drum solo ^_^ hahaha (insidejoke).
Keep up the good work!